Protection of your privacy is important to us
What personal data do we obtain from you?
1. Click the Tools button, and then click Internet options.
2. Click the Privacy tab, and then, under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies, then click OK.
1. At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu and then select Options .
2. Select the Privacy panel.
3. Set "Firefox will:" to "Use custom settings for history".
4. Uncheck mark Accept cookies from sites to disable Cookies.
5. Click OK to close the Options window.
1. At the top of the Safari window, click the "Cog" button, and then click on "Preferences".
2. Click the Security toolbar button and select the option "Accept cookies only from sites I visit".
3. Click the "Close" button to save your change.
Should you be using another internet browser, please check the instruction on your help function on how to disable and delete cookies.
3. What rights do you have?
According to art. 21 of the Data Protection Act (Cap 440) you have the right to obtain information on the personal data held about you free of charge. Furthermore you can object to the processing of your personal data for future use at any time. According to the law, you also have the right of rectification, blocking or cancellation of the personal data held about you. To do so please do not hesitate to contact our Data Protection Department, whose details are provided below, by letter or e-mail.
Any further questions?
For any further questions regarding the collection, processing and use of your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Department.